New Date: Sunday October 25th – Halloween Hunt for Dogs
Stay tuned for more details!
April 10, 2020
National Service Dogs’ Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs is a family event that includes your fur baby.
Getting its start in Oakville, Ont. in 1998, the event quickly became NSD’s largest and most anticipated event. All monies raised support NSD’s award-winning Certified Service Dog programs.
Each year, thousands of plastic eggs are filled with dog treats and hidden over a defined area of a local park. Each egg contains a dog treat and a sticker, representing a chance to win one of hundreds of great prizes.
Registrants receive two egg cartons, giving them the opportunity to collect up to 24 eggs.
Participants who collect donations on NSD’s behalf are eligible to collect more eggs based on the dollar value of the donations they received:
- $50 to 150 raised: one additional egg carton will be provided
- $151 to 300 raised: two additional egg cartons will be provided
- $301 to 500 raised: three additional egg cartons will be provided
- $501 or more raised: four additional egg cartons will be provided
Prize Collection: A prize card is given to all participants upon registration. Once the hunt is complete, the stickers from the collected eggs are transferred to the prize card. The prize card is then submitted to a volunteer who distributes the prizes that have been won.
Grand Prizes: Additional grand prizes are awarded to individuals with the highest dollar value of donations collected per location. Online pledge collection is an easy and effective way to collect donations. Get registered and start fundraising today!
- Registrants must register and be accompanied by at least one dog
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times
- Stoop & Scoop rules apply; please come prepared with your own bags
Online registration closes October 23rd at midnight EST
Click on your Hunt city to register now. You may register in person at your hunt location.
Click here to download a registration form.